*Just For You*

“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, October 20

5 Weeks Old

TJ is 5 weeks old today and he is doing so great! He has graduated to a crib. He no longer needs a heater on him to help him maintain his own body temp. He can pretty much do it on his own. And he took all of his feedings today from a bottle! He is up to almost 2 ounces a feed which is great! They haven't drawn any fluid the last two days because his soft spot looked a little sunken in, which is a good sign that his body is absorbing the fluid. Also his head has maintained the same size for the last few days which means that it has stopped swelling. Things are looking up! Here are some pics from tonight....

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! He's getting soooo big! I'm so glad to hear all the good news. I know I tell you like 8 billion times, but I just love you so dang much! I can't wait to come see you guys. We're still praying for you all the time. Gigantic kisses from Aunt Misty to the little man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! He is the most beautiful thing I've seen for a long time :D!! I just can't wait to see him! Give him a million kisses from me (bigger than Aunt Misty's ;)!!) hee hee...Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks so beautiful!!! I am so happy he is taking his bottle now! That is a huge step. We continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers! We love you all sooooo much!

    Treasure every moment, for he is divine! Isn't it amazing to know just how recently he walked with his Father in Heaven! He must have been truly valiant to be chosen to come to earth at this time, especially knowing the trials he must face! What a Stripling Warrior he will be.

    Thank you for your shining example of faith and love,
    ~Auntie K.

    ReplyDelete