*Just For You*

“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, March 28

Delila’s Mission; Belly Pics

We are so happy and excited for Delila to serve her mission! I can’t believe it is actually so close. Here are a few pics of opening the call. DSC00899

Delila and TJ getting excited to see where she is going!

DSC00897

Charlie was there. So were Dad and I, but I didn’t get any pictures of us. Lacy was also there, on Skype {basically a webcam program for those of you who don’t know what it is} Tim really wanted to be there but duty calls! He was at work. I called him once we knew.

  DSC00898TJ being just WAY too cute.  

198210_10150438497875562_528960561_17673384_330809_n

The big moment…….

197096_10150438497965562_528960561_17673386_4506855_n

San Bernardino, California! Snookie and PJ are on the phone Mom is holding. Lacy is on the laptop. {TJ thought that was just the coolest thing ever!} As you can tell, Delila was very VERY excited to go to Cali. I mean how could you not be? We are so thrilled for her. She leaves May 18th. Its coming up very quickly. Can’t wait to have 2 missionaries in the family. I just love them so much!

BELLY PICS!

{Sorry I only have 3 so far!}

December.5 weeks

{5 weeks..not much there!}

January.8 weeks

{8 weeks…still nothin.}

DSC00927  

{17 weeks…BAM there it is! Notice how I look progressively more tired with each pic. NICE!}

Well there is still a loooong way to go. And a much bigger belly in the future. FUN STUFF =]

2 comments:

  1. hoooooooray BABY!!!!!!

    Love that little teensy belly and can't wait to meet the little nugget!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the belly pics! You are too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete