*Just For You*
“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley
Saturday, October 18
All Is Well
Not much to update on. TJ is doing really great. They have drawn fluid from the resevoir twice. The first time they drew out 26 mL, but I'm not really sure how much they drew the second. Last I heard he was 5 lbs 9 oz so he just keeps on growing :D He had an eye exam on Wednesday. The doctor asked me when he was born because he was very suprised at how well his eyes were matured. He said they looked great! Better than he was expecting. He just keeps pluggin along. It seems like he is comfortable and just kinda hanging out. He is up to almost 2 oz of milk for his feedings which is really good. Tim and I are doing great. I have started working again just to take my mind off everything and give me something to do. Once TJ comes home hopefully I can stay home for good. That would be ideal! Tim is still going to school and working about 50 hours a week. It wears him out, but he's a hard worker and just wishes he could see TJ more often. Its hard for him to get up to Salt Lake except for on his two days a week off. Hopefully TJ will be home in the next month. We are keeping our fingers crossed. They can't really give us a time frame for when he'll be ready. They just kinda have to watch him and see how he's doing. But so far so good. He gets stronger everyday. We are very thankful for that :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Jade, how are you doing? I'm sorry you have to wait so long to bring your baby home, I can't imagine what that's like. I am so happy that he is doing well though and to think he already weighs over 5 lbs! Just the fact that he's already turning into a chub should get the doctors to let him come home sooner! :) Well we are still keeping your family in our hearts and prayers and if you ever need someone to talk to, jaci is always there! :) just kidding! I'm here too! Lots of love! 435-704-4103 is the number to call for a good pick me up!
ReplyDeleteHello Sweet Girl! We're so glad TJ, Tim and you are holding up as well as you are. I can't imagine how tough this has been on each of you. You are amazing. We love you and wanted you to know you are in our thoughts and prayers continually. Stay strong,
ReplyDelete~Auntie K.
Oh boy! I can't believe all that has gone on...this is unbelievable...I can't wait until I get to be out there with you guys. I wanna see TJ so badly, I only wish it was under lighter circumstances! I love and miss you so much! I'll be there thursday!
ReplyDeleteP.s. If you want to do something to lighen your day...I TAGGED you on my blog...Fill it out, it's kinda fun
I can't believe he's growing so much! Every day I wish I was there to see you guys. Hopefully soon! I love you so much and just want you to know how much your little family's strength inspires me everyday. You are all so amazing and I just love you to pieces. Call me any time you need me, I don't know when is good to call you so I just look forward to your blog updates. Hugs and Kisses!!!
ReplyDeleteWe are so glad to hear TJ is doing so well. I know how stressful this is on all of you but know that you have many angels ready to hold you up when you need it - on both sides of the veil!! We love you all and keep you in our thoughts and prayers always.
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Renee
PS You are going to have to move up from the Preemie clothes - he won't fit in them anymore!!!