I think these pictures explain it all! These all were taken over this weekend. Its amazing because the pictures of just TJ look like a normal sized baby, but the pictures where he is being held he looks sooo small! He is doing so great. He has been taken off the ventilator and is now breathing on his own with just a little bit of oxygen to help. As you can tell by some of the pictures TJ has learned to smile!! He is very very happy to have the tube out of his lungs and off of his face. He has been smiling so much these last few days. Its hard not to think that he is feeling so much better and is so very very happy :D He is gaining weight and is now 4lbs 8 1/2oz. By the time he comes home he won't fit in any of the premie clothes we've been given..but we're ok with that! Thank you so much for all your prayers. They have been heard!
Hey Jade! I dont know if you remember but i met you at My cousin Josh's wedding (Misty's husband's brother.) haha there in Utah. I just wanted to say Congrats on your baby boy. He is beautiful and looks like he is doing amazing!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how big he is getting and I am so glad he is off the vent. Is he starting to suck on the pacifier? That would be awesome. Keep us posted. You are all in our thoughts and prayers always. Love, Aunt Renee
ReplyDeleteAHHHHHH! I cannot believe how beautiful he is! I love him so much; I love you and tim too! I can't wait to see ya'll!!! I'm SOOO excited!
ReplyDeleteHe'll still fit in the preemie clothes! Axton was three months before he was wearing newborn clothes! I'm so happy for you guys. He's adorable and looks so good!
ReplyDeleteAww.. He is sooo cute!! I love the fact that even though he's not home with mom and dad, and probable still in a little pain, he is showing his true smile!! I hate to see babies with tubes and all that other stuff hooked up to them!! But even through that he is still smiling!! :D That's awesome! What a trooper!! Your page gives me the chills every time I look at it!!! In a good way of course!! He is a strong baby and I can sense that, way to go, and you are too!! Keep it up!! love ya ;)
ReplyDeletePreemie clothes go up to like 8 lbs or something. He's got a ways! What a cutie pie! Love seeing the smile. I can't wait to see you guys! Love you sooo much!
ReplyDeleteOH and P.S. he looks JUST like his daddy! (I thought so when I saw these pics and that was the first thing Jake said too!) What a cute little guy.
ReplyDeleteSo happy that he is doing better. My husband and I really did pray for you guys. After your last post, I was really thinking about your little baby and was worried. I'm so happy to hear that he's doing better. Love and miss ya my Fiddler sister!
ReplyDeleteHe looks so good from the last time I saw him! That is awsome!
ReplyDeleteHey Sweet Girl,
ReplyDeleteI'm so thrilled he is doing better. He looks so sweet in his pictures, such a trooper! We can't wait to see your family and will continue to keep everyone in our prayers.
Love you and yours,
Aunt Kimberly
Jadie Poo... I can't believe you have a baby!! Holy Cow! But he's so cute and you look gorgeous. Basically, I love your face!
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Jeni