*Just For You*

“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, October 29

Our Year Together

I can't believe it has been an entire year since Tim and I got married! Crazy! It has been a pretty eventful year. We had lots of fun!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! It hasn't been an easy couple of months but you guys are awesome. I can't wait to be with you in the temple.

    Love you guys, Aunt Renee

    PS I love reading your blogs - keep us posted on TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary...yesterday! :o) I'm so happy for you guys, I just love how great you are for eachother. Keep us posted on the little man and call me if you get a chance! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are so cute!! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey congrats!! That's really awesome. I love your pictures they are all so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete