*Just For You*

“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, November 6

ONE FUN WEEK

This week has been quite an eventful one. My amazing sister Lacy came out and stayed for a week to see TJ and hang out with the fam. She flew home to New York City a week ago today! It is just crazy how fast the time flew by. I wish I could have seen more of her and little Lukie, but there will be a next time (when I go to NYC!) it was still great to hang out. We laughed, we cried (well Luke did at least)...all in all it was a great ol time here in Utah!

TJ had his surgery but all went well. He is such a little angel and I love him so very very much. Right now the only thing keeping him at the hospital is his feedings. He is completely off oxygen and his shunt is working perfectly. We are still hoping for him to be home in time for Thanksgiving, but no for sure dates yet. Mom, Dad, Delila, and I went up to visit the little guy last night.
We had a great time and he is just way way too cute for his own good! I can't believe how stinkin cute he is! It amazes me to see how much he has grown and the little changes that are occurring. BTW that orange stuff on his head is antibacterial stuff that they keep on for 3 to 4 days after a surgery. And the goose egg on the left side is where his shunt is :D

I got really ambitious this week and decided that I was going to paint TJ's room and get it ready for when he comes home. Right now it is still just a guest room, but once we have his crib and changing table it will offically be TJ's room. I was planning on just painting one wall, but my creativity got the best of me! I have been so super anxious to start painting MY house. That is why you get a house isn't it? So you can start painting and decorating it! I was really suprised with how well it turned out considering is was my first offical "on my own" painting job (Delila did help a little).

8 comments:

  1. Holy smokes! You're amazing. I still haven't got around to painting anything. I love the stripes! So cute! I can't wait until the little man can be home with you! He's so adorable, and getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks awesome. I am glad to hear TJ is doing well and I can't wait to see pictures of him in his newly painted nursery. Wouldn't that be something to be thankful for on Thanksgiving?!
    Love ya, Aunt Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your amazing!!! Thankyou for those updates..The room looks great and TJ is darling

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are amazing and your little man is such a doll!!! I'm sure it was extra hard to see Lacy go. I'm so glad she was able to visit. I know it helps all of you to be near each other. TJ looks so good when you consider what he has been through... sorry for the scattered note... oh, and rock on paint job. That was very ambitious and looks awesome... I'd hire you any day.

    Love ya sweet thang,
    ~Auntie K.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey jade,
    I have went private on the blog, but i would love to add you.. can i get your email?? ashley_benson21@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd say you got ambitious! But it's good you do it now- when he comes home you won't want to do anything but just cuddle the little guy. I'm glad things have gone well. I can only imagine the emotional roller coaster you have been on.You have our prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad to hear TJ is doing so well.. He is such a cutie and so precious! I hope you guys get him home for Thanksgiving too!! by the way.. the room looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I took that picture of MiGrow! I love your pictures and the bedroom looks great I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete