*Just For You*

“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, November 13

Visiting Our Cutie Pie


We visited TJ on Tuesday and Wednesday. He is looking so good and weighs 7lbs 1oz! He weighs as much as I did when I was born. Its crazy to see how much he has grown. We found out yesterday that he has an infection, but he's been on anitbiotics for almost 2 days and seems to be doing much better. We love that little guy so much and keep praying for him to be home soon :D

I bought Tim BYU tickets for our 1 YEAR anniversary! It was so great and BYU won so thats always a plus. It was a perfect fall day and we were thrilled just to have a Saturday off work to spend together.

2 comments:

  1. It's amazing how much he's grown! He looks so great Jadie! I miss you guys tons and as always, your in our hearts and prayers. How is work and everything going for you? Call me if you ever get a chance. I know your schedule is crazy. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HE is soo cute!! I wish you the best of luck!! I do also hope he gets to come home with you really soon!! Please send me your email!!

    ReplyDelete