*Just For You*

“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, November 14

*CrAzY*

Yeah we're crazy, young, impulsive, married people......but we LOVE our new 52" LG LCD HDTV! It pretty much rocks our world....and Milo is feeling really left out because of it :D

4 comments:

  1. yeah, we love our 42" LCD too! movie theater's are over rated ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say... you are ridiculous... but Misty stole my comment. Loser. Well, that's my life.
    By the way, you look gorgeous in your pictures. I should come see you soon or something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how you do what you do. You are so much more motivated than I could ever be. I would probably be living at the the hospital and way less happy than you are. It's amazing to me! Keep it up- I hope he comes home soon!

    ReplyDelete