*Just For You*

“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, November 29

...booger...

No baby yet :( I guess they decided that TJ needed to be looked at by this special doctor who won't be in until Monday! Lame....but its ok. He's been on an experimental drug call Meriponen? I think...but it was for his bladder infection. He did really well with it, but just to make the experiment legit this doctor has to check him out and make sure the drug did exactly what they wanted it to. He seems really great and I acutally got to spend Thursday and Friday night with him. And can you believe it....he sleeps completely through the night! HA! Am I lucky or what! And he's on a feeding tube that just runs constantly so all I have to do is fill it once or twice during the night (the food can be in it for only about 6 hours) to make sure the food stays fresh and he's good to go haha. I feel pretty lucky, and am so glad that he is doing great! I am anxious for him to come home. They promised he would be out at 1:00 Monday afternoon, but I guess we'll see! Our little fat bundle of joy is well over 8 lbs and just keeps on packing on the chubby goodness. We're pretty proud of him :D

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry about the delay. Oh well, a couple more days is all - hopefully. We are still keeping all of you in our prayers. I hope everything goes well. And no, Brittany doesn't know yet - she finds out on Tuesday so we will let you know.

    Love, Aunt Renee
    PS Yes you are spoiled!! I can't believe he is sleeping through the night. You will have to wait until he starts teething to enjoy the waking up!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dang! I was so looking forward to all the "finally home" pictures! Not much longer though! I can't believe he sleeps through the night! That's insane. Although, my kiddos have always slept pretty good. Love it. I miss you tons and I'm really glad you're my cousin too :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bummer! I was so praying that you would be together at home this evening... You and Tim are amazing and we will continue to keep your family in our prayers. I can't wait to see pictures of your family from home.

    Love ya,
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete