Happy Happy Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope all of your Thanksgivings were as eventful as ours! It was definately a memorable one :D
-Woke up at 8 to get ready for the Turkey Tornament...Orem Sizzler won by the way :D It was practically a blow out. It was best out of three and the first game was 3-0 the second 3-1. So it was pretty amazing. We have an engraved trophey and everything! Sorry Provo..theres always next year!
-Enjoyed the football games...and I'll say I make a great cheerleader. Anyone who knows me knows I've got some pipes haha.
-Tim got punched in the face...quite literally...some guy got mad and punched him in the face! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!...I know I about flew out of my seat and ripped the guy apart...but I refrained and just started yelling as loudly as I could from my seat. Aparently this guy from Provo was getting pretty upset at how badly his team was doing. And since we don't want any injuries (ha! yeah right) they just play flag football. Well this guy was getting all fired up and just started laying into people. He ripped completely ripped one of the guys on our teams shirt almost off his body. And they let that slide. And then he practically jumped on the same guy that he had ripped his shirt off. And they let that slide. And then when he was blocking Tim he blind sided him from the back (which is illegal in any type of football) and slammed Tim to the ground. Well Tim got up and shoved this guy off of him and told him to simmer down. The guy full on turns around and decks Tim right in the chin. It was insane. And I literally thought Tim was going to wail on him...like this guy even stood a chance. Tim could have torn him apart if he wanted to. But my amazing husband held his temper and just backed off. Well then some other guys on Tim's team got all fired up that this guy full on punched him and started freakin out. The f*bombs started to fly and thats when we knew it was all over. So we all got up and left. Yeah it was crazy and Tim even has a battle wound from where the guy punched him. FUN!
-My family all came to our house in Spanish Fork and we had an awesome dinner. Turkey, ham, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy..the works! It was perfect :D We hung out had an awesome dinner, all fell asleep (except I think dad and Charlie were watching the big screen)...and then hung out some more. I just love my family and we always have an awesome time together!
-And now Tim and I are headed up to the hospital to spend the night with TJ...literally. We get to sleep at the hospital tonight and tomorrow night to be trained in everything he needs for feeding and everything...and then we get to bring him home!!!!!! YAY!!! We are bringing our baby home on Saturday!!!!! I can't believe it and I am beyond excited! I can't wait :D
Well anyways...it was a pretty exciting day and we were just happy that we could all be together again! Love you all hope your day was great!
Hurray!!!! Well... for everything except crazy guy punching Tim.
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
~Auntie K.
I"m so happy Tj gets to come home finally. I"m glad you had a great T day also.
ReplyDelete