*Just For You*

“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, September 4

My Dad is AMAZING!

About two weekends ago Dad ran a 1/2 marathon (13 miles) with our cousin Heather up in Idaho. He's NUTS....I guess she had talked him into doing it last Thanksgiving and he has been training ever since, or atleast two months before :D Mom, the boys, and I went up there to support him. I wish I would have been taking more pictures along the way but here is a video of him crossing the finish line.....



Yeah he's pretty much incredible! He finished 5th for his age group which is pretty awesome. We were all super proud of him..LOVE YA DAD

3 comments:

  1. Heck yay he's amazing!!! Hurray for Joey!

    Love you guys,
    ~Aunt Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this Jade. I didn't know we had any good pictures of the marathon... I really like this one of us. Especially that crazy racing man. What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey. Cool video, too. It's fun to watch it all over again. Pardon the loud mouth. I think that's me.

    ReplyDelete