*Just For You*

“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, August 30

Excited :D

Um so I haven't had my hair done in like 3 months :S I tend to let it go a long time w/o getting the color redone or getting at least a trim or something. I love it once I finally do it...but I always seem to put it off until its ridiculously grown out haha...so I'm finally getting it done on Tuesday! Woo Hoo! And I think I might do something a little different than I usually do...dun dun dun..I know this is really suspenseful for everyone...but I promise to post some pics of what I decide to do :D

2 comments:

  1. You are so funny. Can't wait to see the pictures. You will look awesome, you always do!
    Love ya,
    ~Auntie K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the hey?!? No pictures yet! JK... can't wait to see what you have done. Love you cute girl.
    ~Auntie K.

    ps... see if you can get your dang super cute ultra talented writer momma to blog or something. We'll take the written word without the pictures.

    ReplyDelete