*Just For You*
“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley
soo cute! I love your tiny belly--you're going to be such a cute mom!
ReplyDeleteYou are the most disgustingly adorable prego person... How come you don't get as fat as me?!?!? Not cool. Anyways, I can't believe you're already 6 1/2 months along. I need to plan a trip out there to see that little fella when he gets there! Hooray!
ReplyDeleteyay!! You look so cute. thanks for showing us!! I love pregnant pictures.
ReplyDeleteJade you look so cute!!!!!
ReplyDeleteJade,
ReplyDeleteYou look so happy and you are a super awesome cute prego momma.
Love you peaches,
Auntie K