HOO RAY! We did it!...well almost...Tim and I are getting sealed in the Manti Temple on October 28th WOO HOO!!! Exactly one year and 2 days after we got married...we are super super super thrilled and can't wait. I'm even more super excited to be full on 8 months prego when we go..but hey I really can't wait so WHO CARES right! YAY :D

OH JADE!!!! I'm SO excited for you!!!! Holy cow...do I come for the sealing or after baby!?! Way to go guys, you're awesome.
ReplyDeleteYAY! i'm so excited and proud of you jade! you are amazing congrats to you both, it's the bestest thing in the whole world!!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAHHHHHHHHH! YAY! I'm so excited for you...I just can't even stand it! YOU DID IT! YAAAAAAAAAAY! and I am SO excited to come and be there for you...Oh I can't wait!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!! it is the most wonderful best thing in the world!! Words can't explain the feelings!!! its soo awesome!!! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Jade. It's the most amazing thing you will ever do. Especially with your little baby inside. It will be like baby is there with you!
ReplyDeleteJade we are so thrilled for you. That will make everything just so much sweeter when little Timothy James gets here. We love you so much and can't say how happy we are for you.
ReplyDelete~Auntie K.
Jade, You know I can't even express what I think and feel about Tim's and your Temple sealing, but I had to add my "Yay". YAYYYY!!!!
ReplyDeleteDad and I Love Both of You,
***MOM
We are so proud and excited for you guys!! Jeff and I will be there with bells on - ok with white and not bells - but we WILL be there!! We are so excited for you. It is an awesome experience.
ReplyDeleteLots of love, Aunt Renee & Uncle Jeff