Haha..my good friend Rose gave us this picutre a little while ago. It is of Tim and me at the Sizzler Christmas Party in 2006 lol...sooo long ago! Almost two years. This was before we even started dating. Its so amazing to see how our lives turn out. If you would have told me when this picture was taken that I would be married to this boy in a year I wouldn't have believed it. And now I can't imagine my life without him! Its amazing how perfect everything turns out when you strive to do what is right. I love this picture and I love this boy! *Just For You*
“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley
Saturday, September 6
Memories
Haha..my good friend Rose gave us this picutre a little while ago. It is of Tim and me at the Sizzler Christmas Party in 2006 lol...sooo long ago! Almost two years. This was before we even started dating. Its so amazing to see how our lives turn out. If you would have told me when this picture was taken that I would be married to this boy in a year I wouldn't have believed it. And now I can't imagine my life without him! Its amazing how perfect everything turns out when you strive to do what is right. I love this picture and I love this boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Are you sure it was before you were dating... must have been just really good friend then... he he he... Life moves so quickly, but it is grand.
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Kimberly
Hey Jade. So I saw your blog from Misty's a while back, and it was so crazy. I'm pretty sure me and Buck didn't even know you were married, let alone pregnant! Crazy. We are old married people now. Hopefully everything's goin good for you and baby. How exciting. Being a mom is pretty darn cool.
ReplyDeleteYa, you guys aren't even cute so give it up already. :oP haha, I kid... Miss your face and hope it's getting fat. MWAH!
ReplyDelete