*Just For You*

“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, March 1

Oh...Hey

Just some more fun pics with our new camera! :D


Pretty standard that I would be watching TV and eating a slurpee at 2 am....yep!

So tired after work...BUT I love it! Its such a fantastic job! Oh and my new hair :D Its blonder and I cut it a little but you can't tell cuz its pulled up.

Tim says this is my typical "Jade" Face

Just making some dinner :D We enjoy eating!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! I am so glad you got a camera. It will be fun to see some pictures of you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's my cute face... you'll have to get over and take a few for your mom too. Gosh I miss you guys. Hope to see you in July... actually can't wait. Uncle Brent will be tied up on the 4th cuz they are running a Fireworks stand. Yup... he's crazy. We can always do a delays fireworks display at the Richardson's tho.

    sorry rambling... love ya,
    ~Auntie K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey looking good! So when are you going to be moving into your new place?

    ReplyDelete