*Just For You*

“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, March 5

I'm a little late.....

SO I found mine and Tim's Honeymoon pictures! YAY! They're pretty fun...enjoy!
The LOOOOOOOONNNNGGGGGGGG drive to Cali!

We went to Ripley's Believe it or Not Musem. It was pretty neat. Thats a huge Jade Buddah!

Thats one BIG hand!

HONEYMOONERS!

The water wasn't too bad. I was wishing I had grabbed my swimsuit.

The beach was great. There were hardly any people there. It was so beautiful.

The sunset was AMAZING! We got so many awesome pictures but this one's my favorite.

Outside our hotel. It was so awesome! We could see Disneyland from our hotel

Disneyland was all decorated for Halloween. It was so cute!

Tarzan's Treehouse...pretty awesome. When I'm rich I'll have one in my backyard ;)

I'm not really sure what the suprised look on Tim's face is....he's just special I guess!

~I can't believe we've already been married for 4 months! Its crazy, but we LOVE it!

5 comments:

  1. Jade! I love you pictures, and your page is way cute! Fun, I went to Cali on my honeymoon too, we went to San Diego, it was awesome, but yeah, we had some awesome sunset pics to! Yay, I'm glad you found me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for honeymoons! I'm glad you finally posted these, looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sweet girl...
    These are awesome. I especially love the shots by the ocean, they are so beautiful. It looks like you had a wonderfully romantic and fun time. As it should be. It's hard for me to believe it's been 4 months also, kinda like it's hard for me to believe Misty is 5 MONTH PREGO!
    ~Auntie K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! A happy honeymoon! Hey and don't worry, I fixed the jaderade thing and so now I have the right jade!

    ReplyDelete
  5. man! you are so awesome! I miss you so much! these pics remind me of our dinner...that was SO much fun! Love Ya, little sis!

    ReplyDelete