For Tim's birthday we decided to go hit up Wendover Nevada! HAHA! We brought along our friend Marcus, and even tho it was only for 24 hours it was a pretty good time!
Yeah...we pack heat. Thats how we roll.
The amazing scenery......
"Art".....I guess
I do love my mountains!
Just eating some food...pretty normal...
Marcus and Tim were STACKED!
Awwww..the fun drive home..only 18 hours after we got there :D
Marcus was pretty wiped out....I guess if I won $300 bucks off one lucky pick on the roulette table I'd be pretty tired too.
This was the quietest he was the whole time!
UUUUHHH OHHHH.....How did this happen!?!?..yep its true! As far as 2 home pregnancy tests are concerned I'm prego! LOL! Nice B-Day present for Tim huh! :D
HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm freaking out here!! ahhhhh, SO EXCITED. Love you guys, that's so amazing!
ReplyDeleteOh, PS. I love how you just sneak it in at the end of your post. I should hit you in the eye. But I won't cuz you're prego. YOU HAVE TO CALL ME!!!! hehe...Jade's gonna get all cute and prego fatness!
ReplyDeleteSuper congrats Jade!! I'm excited for all the big changes in your life. Keep us updated!
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny! Congrats! Gees everyone is prego right now! I'm so happy for you! Do you know how far along you are?
ReplyDeleteYeah, Yeah, Yeah!!! Our little girls are PG! How cool is that? Love you to pieces and can't wait to see you in July when our new little one is here! Yeah, Yeah!
ReplyDelete~Auntie K..
ps... your mom is one sly gal... she didn't say a thing... Misty told me.
hee hee hee hee! this is hilarious! Makes me giggle. I am so excited for you! Congrats again! So I'm totally listening to Scripture Scouts right now! I love it!
ReplyDeleteThat awesome! I don't know if you know already, but we are going to have a baby too! Crazy huh. Love your blog. Keep in touch.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! The cousins are all having babies close to the same time. That will be so much fun. What is your due date? Can't wait. Tell Tim Happy Birthday!!
ReplyDeleteLove you all, Aunt Renee
Jade that's so great! Being a mom is the best, you're going to LOVE it! You'll have to let me know when you find out if it's a boy or girl! Luv ya!
ReplyDelete