*Just For You*
“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley
Saturday, March 29
Dang It
Oh the joys of moving back in with the parents.......Tim and I FINALLY moved out of our apartment last week...and we miss it! HAHA! Don't get me wrong we are so grateful to have a place we can bum for 2-3 months (that's free) while we wait for our house...but it just kinda sucks. Tim and I are both so independent, so to have to move back home is kinda bummin us out. Its all worth it tho. We have the whole basement to ourselves, with our own bathroom and little family room. So its bareable. And in return the next time we move it will be into our brand new house! :D So we're pretty stoked about that....just a little sad about leaving our first place together..... :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trust me...We completely understand, at least you have a definite timeline going... haha.
ReplyDeleteOh, I just read your comment... If Jess came that would be AMAZING. I would probably be the most excited fat person on the planet, cuz let's face it, we know I'll still be fat come July!
ReplyDeleteDon't worry it won't be too bad, Shaun and I lived with my parents all last summer, the hardest time is the last couple of weeks, so how are you feeling? I know lots of tricks if you're starting to get sick!
ReplyDeletehahaha! i'm totally with you on this...jas and i are livin with the faas' all summer (we're moving to ny at the end of august btw)...and i don't know whether to be excited or nervous...i'm pretty much a little of both...i like our alone time very much!...and we won't have a basement to ourselves...hmmm...
ReplyDeleteHello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
ReplyDelete