*Just For You*

“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, April 12

HI

So I have so many awesome pictures of our house! They dug the hole on April 2nd and by the time Tim and I came back -on like the 3rd- they had already poured our foundation! And Tim just went and checked it out on Thursday and said our garage and driveway are all poured and they have an electrical box set up!!!! I think we'll head down tomorrow after church and take some more pictures.....but sadly I can't find my cord that connects my camera to the computer..no worries..I will find it...but it just might be a few days before I get all the pictures up! They are crusin on our house! YAY :D

*Oh...btw sorry about not being able to comment...I don't know what happened...but I fixed it :D

2 comments:

  1. How exciting!!! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! you'll be in your house in no time! miss you lots! love you more!

    ReplyDelete