*Just For You*

“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, April 30

Be Jealous!

Ummmm....I leave for Cancun tomorrow morning....its ok.....you can envy me :D GOODBYE

6 comments:

  1. okay... that is not even nice... hey and where are the pictures of your baby bump... give, give... wanna see...
    Love Ya,
    ~Auntie K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so rude! HA! Love you, hope you guys have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the baby and the house and everything else...i love your blog, by the who. you are the reason i started one for me and levi! hope its ok that i added your blog on mine...

    ReplyDelete
  4. aren't you back yet? No person in their right mind would want to spend so much time on vacation......:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. JADE! How are you? Obviously very good form your blog! I had no idea that you got married and you are expecting a baby on top of that AND building a house! Wow... congratulations in all that is going well for you! I hope you had a good time in Cancun it is so beautiful there! I was so excited to stumble onto your blog! Let me know how you are doing ok? See ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cancun! Ya I totally envy you right now. That is awesome about your house that will be so fun!

    ReplyDelete