So Tim and I decided to go check out our house again on Sunday.....this is what they had done in a week!
Yeah...thats our house! We're pretty excited about it. In fact we were so excited that we drove down again today to take some pictures and this is what they had done in ONE day!
*Cut the archway for our front porch...
*Installed ALL of the electrical wiring.....(kind of hard to see-thats part of our kitchen)
*Installed our HUGE jetted master bathtub :)
Yes we both fit comfortably...that was a priority! And they had put in a bunch of the plumbing...but I didn't really get a picture of that......
This is the archway that I insisted on having that looks into our front living room. There were so many things that I wanted to have that was different from the original floor plans. But our contractor was so awesome about making it work. Our house is the only custom one so far in the whole subdivision...lol...I guess I just knew what I wanted. Our entire living room is custom. It was originally another front bedroom, but I really wanted a formal living room so Kaleb (the contractor) said it wouldn't be a problem changing the bedroom into the living room I wanted. Also the front windows are not the standard ones that came on the house plan we picked. It originally had one ugly square window and I asked if we could get the three panel ones because they look 1000 times better. So thats something that none of the other houses with our same floor plan have. We're pretty excited about the progress that has been happening. We can actually picture living there now... YAY!

oh man! I cannot wait to see the finished product! this is sooooo awesome! I'm jealous...
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing! How cool for you guys! I seriously cannot believe how fast they're getting things done!
ReplyDeletewow, it's really coming along! That so exciting! Oh my I am sooooo freaking excited to leave!!! Only 8 more days baby aaaahhhhh!(thats right, that was a scream!)
ReplyDeleteThis is so cool. I loved watching our house built. Just a warning though, once they get the framing it is harder to see the difference each day. Have fun with it. Love you guys, Aunt Renee
ReplyDeleteI am glad you finally got this fixed so I could post again. I was starting to get a complex.
ReplyDelete7 more days....
ReplyDeletethat is so exciting, i have to admit i'm jealous, i can't wait to have a house! You house looks like it's going to be awesome! I'm so happy for the both of you!
ReplyDelete6 more days... So I have a plan. You have your camara ready at all times and take random shots of Michael and I when we aren't "posing" for the picture and I will do the same with you and Tim. None of this posing for the pictures crap! Our pics will be the bomb if we do this! I love non-posing pics they are so much better!
ReplyDeleteYaY!!!
ReplyDelete