*Just For You*

“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, May 9

I'm BAAAAACK

So Cancun was marvelous! It was perfect 85 degree weather every day..and I got nice and tan..and a little burnt...but hey thats part of vacation at the beach RIGHT!

I definately had a huge eye opener tho. After spending a week in Mexico...w/o ice cold drinking water and delicious Americanized Mexican food..I think I lost 10 lbs. NOT GOOD...ok so the food..not that great...and the water....scary but other than that the trip was a blast. We spent every day (minus one cuz Tim was puking from 2 am-6pm) laying out, enjoying the beach and ocean...and just had an all around great time together.

I have to admit tho that we were more than excited to touch back on American soil. And after the whole process of checking back into customs and making sure we weren't smuggling a monkey or some tequila I ran my pregnant booty to Taco Bell and ate some REAL mexican food...right...but it was fabulous and the best thing I had eaten in a week.

Well all around it was a great vacation. We took some awesome pictures...(sorry no baby bump yet...just Jade's standard pooch...nothing more)...and I will post them all in a bit. Now its back to normal life...doing 10 loads of laundry and heading back to the Sizz for my amazing job hahaha :D Its good to be home and I sure missed you all!

3 comments:

  1. what the heck... I would swear... not literally... that I commented earlier... It sounds like you had a great time, in spite of poor Tim getting sick. btw... you are the second person I know whose husband got violently crazy ill while staying in Mexico... the same thing happened to a friend from work. Big bummer... I'm glad you still enjoyed yourselves. Love you and can't wait to see you and your entire family... I miss you all.

    ~Auntie K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you guys had fun, poor Tim though! I'm still waiting to see pictures though girly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for you! Jade I just found your blog and it looks like life is going awesome for you! Good luck with the house. And the pregnancy! Miss seeing you!

    ReplyDelete