Um..I think theres like 500 pictures here.....not really but theres a lot...I hope you can get a taste of what the week was like :D
The first night in Cancun we were all pretty hammered...but in need of some food...since our "all inclusive" resort didn't feature room service we headed out on the town looking for some grub...I'm just glad we didn't all get sick on the first night :D
Basically I think we all would have died of starvation if not for the nightly MCD's ice cream we lived off of...Meg and I decided it tasted slightly like cheese...cream cheese
Boys will be boys....
Awesome night view of our hotel
Okay, so you...are disgustingly adorable. And I... am insanely fat. This baby is not coming out fast enough.
ReplyDeleteHey Jade,
ReplyDeleteIts shayla check out my bolg,pinkshaybabe.blogspot.com It looks like you guys had so much fun on your vacation
Hey Jade long time no see, I saw your blog through someone else's you should send me your e-mail address to matanner1@gmail.com! So I can invite you to my blog!
ReplyDelete