*Just For You*

“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, February 28

****NEW CAMERA****

Yup...I did it...I wasn't kidding around. I finally bought a new camera! YAY!!!
This is me about 5 seconds after I bought it :D
This is Tim driving lol


AAAAANNNNNDDD...thats about it for day 1 hahaha....I know I'm lame. There will be more I promise :D

5 comments:

  1. YEAAAAAAH!!! It's our cutie patootie and her sweetie! We so missed your faces. I am so ultra excited about being a G'ma again.

    Lovin' you,
    ~Auntie K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYAYAYAYAY! PICTURES! I love it! I get to see what you look like...I was starting to forget...I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! A camera! We finally get to see pictures of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mom and I put in your order for candles this evening...Yeah, Yeah! Misty got the Essentials Sconce Pair also, It's awesome.

    Love you Sweet girl.
    ~K

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehehe YAY! I missed your face!! Literally...I missed seeing it.

    ReplyDelete