We haven't signed any papers yet, but we hopefully will be soon! I can't wait. I promise I will get a camera and take pictures of the progress once the building begins! It should take about 75 days to get the house built once all the paperwork goes through. SO hopefully we'll be in a brand new house by my birthday!!! SWEET! Love you all!
*Just For You*
“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley
Sunday, February 10
WE'RE BUILDING!!!
Sooooo...Tim and I have looked at soooo many houses and I admit there were many that I liked, but then we had this amazing opportunity come to us. We are building a brand new house in Spanish Fork! Its about 15 minutes away from Orem so we have a little bit of a commute, but we are getting a brand new 1300 sq ft house with a garage and a big yard! And we will have a huge basement that we will be able to finish in a few years. Once the basement is finished our house will be a total of 2600 sq ft...All this for $214,000!!! We couldn't believe it! We saw some houses for about that same price and there were like 10 years old and had no garage! So we're very very excited about it! Here's our floor plan for the main level:
We haven't signed any papers yet, but we hopefully will be soon! I can't wait. I promise I will get a camera and take pictures of the progress once the building begins! It should take about 75 days to get the house built once all the paperwork goes through. SO hopefully we'll be in a brand new house by my birthday!!! SWEET! Love you all!
We haven't signed any papers yet, but we hopefully will be soon! I can't wait. I promise I will get a camera and take pictures of the progress once the building begins! It should take about 75 days to get the house built once all the paperwork goes through. SO hopefully we'll be in a brand new house by my birthday!!! SWEET! Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YAY! How exciting! We're getting really tired of looking at houses, but we just found some AWESOME brand new ones in our price range, SO EXCITING. Anyways, puppies are fun, but we're lame and already gave ours away :o( We decided we didn't want to risk a puppy in a new house and we knew some people who really wanted a puppy...so here I am dogless again. Haha, at least we have fish!
ReplyDelete