*Just For You*

“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, February 13

ME :D

1. What is your occupation? Massage Therapist/Keep Tim happy :)

2. What color are your socks right now? Brown,blue,cream, green, striped wool ones...got them for christmas from my fabulous mama Lisa and dad Larry :D

3. What are you listening to right now? A Day Late : Anberlin

4. What was the last thing that you ate? Eggo's w/ strawberry syrup

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Oh you know it!!!! I love driving stick

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? GREEN..not poo green tho...cute green...JADE green :D

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? ..........Tim?

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I LOVE HER

9. How old are you today? 18.....19......20!!!!!! BLAH I'M OLD!!! And I'll be 21 in 4 months!!!

10. Favorite drink? Coke w/ lime, water, my dad's Postum...I miss it :(

11. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Football and the Jazz game :D ...I HATE GOLF

12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Like every 8 weeks!!! haha...its dead

13. Pets? I have an adopted ratdog named Crowdin.....he lives in Nephi w/ my mom

14. Favorite Food? BURRITOS AND TACOS....and steak...and potatoes, and pizza, and burgers.....and ice cream, and popcicles, and salad..and bbq chicken...I could go on and on...I LOVE FOOD

15. Last movie you watched? Saving Private Ryan

16. Um..theres no #16, 26, or 29 :D

17. What's your Favorite Day of the year? 10/26....my ANNIVERSARY

18. What was your favorite toy as a child? Elephanty...my stuffed elephant...he was married to Lacy's bear Bluebeary..we loved them :D

19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Fall...I got married in October

20. Hugs or kisses? Hugs from people I don't know...kisses from my HUBBY

21. Cherry or Blueberry? STRAWBERRY

22. Do you want your friends to email you back? YES please :)

23. Who is most likely to respond? my dad Larry

24. Who is least likely to respond? my mom...she never checks her email

25. Current living arrangements? an apartment in Orem....give me 4 months and I'll be in a BRAND NEW HOUSE in Spanish Fork HAHAHAHAHAHA...I'm freakin out man!

27. What is on the floor of your closet? clothes...lots and lots of clothes...and shoes

28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? my mom, sisters Lacy and Dee, my cousin Misty, and Jessica :D

30. Favorite smell? Tim's aftershave, food cooking cuz you know I'm hungry!

31. What inspires you? My sisters...I wish I could be more like them

32. What are you afraid of? Losing my family, disappointing people

33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Plain..w/ mustard/ketchup, lettuce, tomato...all the good stuff

34. Favorite car? my accord! Love it :D

35. Favorite cat breed? weinie, beagle, lab.....I don't like cats...sick

36. Number of keys on your key ring?..three? I think..I don't know

37. How many years at your current job? 2 months massage..1 year keeping Tim happy :D (Feb 15)

38. Favorite day of the week? Sunday...and Friday..my days off

39. How many states have you lived in? The one and only UTAH...its pretty fabulous...but I bet if you added up all the time I spent in Missouri you could count that......so Missouri too :)

40. How many countries have you been to? 2 USA CANADA...3 on May 1st...I'm going to CANCUN!!!

41. Today's date and time: 2/13 4:49 pm

1 comment:

  1. Alright, first off...Get a camera, you have a job, so there's no excuse! I need pictures! And secondly... If the little bundle of joy isn't here by the 4th, I'll probably go into labor while you're here...actually, I don't think I'd be patient enough to wait that long anyways...I'd reach up and yank it out myself! HAHAH! Miss your face!

    ReplyDelete