*Just For You*

“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, January 1

Brass?

Tim's Picturesok. So I used to color my hair at home ALL THE TIME. That was the only thing I ever did in high school. I haven’t in a while. To help with the wallet I decided to do it myself this time. First time I used a natural (not even a golden) and it was quite orangish-gold. Then a few days later I did an ash. The lightest ash (almost grey) that they had. And this was the result? WHAT? How does that happen? Why is it so brassy and is there anyway to prevent it? Maybe I just have to stick to professional? Suggestions anyone?

1 comment:

  1. You could try toning it with a purple toner. Purple counteracts gold or brassy tones.

    ReplyDelete