Tim got me a KitchenAid mixer! YAY! I was totally not expecting it. He kept it well hidden. We have LOVED it already. We made the most delicious cookies to date. I’ve never been a “great” cookie maker…but these babies were fabulous! SO beyond excited about my mixer. It rocks!
The many faces of my beautiful TJ. We love him so much. He still has decided that he likes crawling more than walking. BUT He has taken his first step and has some fun toys that help him walk. He loves walking around with his giraffe and Grandma Lisa has some fun toys that he walks with also. Its only a matter of time before he does it all on his own. TJ does things at his own pace…and we like it that way.
These are our “WAY TOO EXCITED FOR CHRISTMAS” faces.
Christmas at the Ellison’s. Pretty typical that I would be laughing hysterically and Tim would be shying away…lol. I’m a weirdo! But he loves me.
All in all it was a great year. Always full of a lot of traveling. That’s what happens when both of your family live in the same state, within 45 min driving distance. Its all good tho. Somehow we managed not to get any pictures at Tim’s parents house. Oh well. Next year!
Let’s Start *2010*
No comments:
Post a Comment