going on these days. I’m getting ready to start a new job on the 1st and seriously can’t wait. I will be working as a Central Processing Tech at the Utah Valley Regional Medical Center in Provo. These are the people that sanitize and organize all the equipment for the OR, ER, OB, and Radiology. It will be a regular shift and its about a $2 an hour raise which is nice. I am so excited to start and to be done with the graveyards. It will be great to be able to get on a regular sleep schedule again. This has been a great job but I am definitely ready to be done. Other than the new job we have just been living one day at a time. Super excited about getting our tax information done and sent in. We really want to start working on our basement or backyard. It will be so nice to have a little extra square footage and a space to stick Milo so he’s not out in front of our house anymore. Hopefully we will get a big enough return to get the show on the road.
YAY for tax returns and no more graveyards! Have fun with your new job!
ReplyDelete