*Just For You*

“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, January 3

Sunday Photo Shoot

Being weird.

Just waiting for Daddy to come home.

Tim's Pictures 014 Tim's Pictures 001 Tim's Pictures 002 Tim's Pictures 003 Tim's Pictures 004 Tim's Pictures 007 Tim's Pictures 011 Tim's Pictures 012

Tim's Pictures 026  Tim's Pictures 022 Tim's Pictures 021Tim's Pictures 023 Tim's Pictures 024Tim's Pictures 039 Tim's Pictures 030 Tim's Pictures 035 Tim's Pictures 036 Tim's Pictures 071 Tim's Pictures 044 Tim's Pictures 046 Tim's Pictures 048 Tim's Pictures 051 Tim's Pictures 053 Tim's Pictures 054 Tim's Pictures 055  Tim's Pictures 057Tim's Pictures 059 Tim's Pictures 062 Tim's Pictures 063   Tim's Pictures 070 Tim's Pictures 065Tim's Pictures 066

Tim's Pictures 073 Tim's Pictures 072

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!! My nephew is getting so big and it is making me SO sad! I wish Blake and I were moving to Orem! I miss all of you guys so much it's devestating! I hope you're all doing well and I love you HUGE!!

    ReplyDelete