
I love the Super Bowl. And I was super excited to watch it yesterday. Last year we went over to our friends Mike and Meagan's house to watch the Giants and Patriots game, and this year we carried on the tradition. Tim and I are kind of Manning Lovers so we were a little sad when neither the
Colts or Giants made it, but it was still a great game to watch. Everyone was cheering for the Cardinals. Secretly deep down I wanted the Steelers to win. Haha I just thought it was fun to cheer against everyone else. Usually I go for the underdog, but I was happy to see the Steelers pull off the BIG V. Yay for Super Bowl XLIII!
Colts or Giants made it, but it was still a great game to watch. Everyone was cheering for the Cardinals. Secretly deep down I wanted the Steelers to win. Haha I just thought it was fun to cheer against everyone else. Usually I go for the underdog, but I was happy to see the Steelers pull off the BIG V. Yay for Super Bowl XLIII!
No comments:
Post a Comment