*Just For You*
“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley
Friday, February 6
Stupid Electronics..Walmart to the Rescue!
My computer is broken! BLAHHHHHHH. I'm not really sure whats wrong with it. All I know is that the CD drive doesn't work and neither do any of the USB hookups so I can't upload any pictures.....I'm so totally bummed! Luckily at Walmart (even if they are taking over the world I love them) I can take my picture card into the photo center and have them upload all the pics to Walmart.com. Pretty much amazing..and I'm going to do that today. We just got some family pictures from a person I work with at Sizzler. I'm going to post them so you can check them out. All is good and hopefully they'll be up this afternoon. Yay for Walmart! Boo computers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Is your computer fixed yet?!
ReplyDeleteI miss you too! I'm glad you like the TJ stuff, hopefully I got the right sizes.. if not, sorry I suck. :0) I tried.
YAY! I'm so excited. I really hope you two can come out! Let me know when you figure out any details. The wedding is in Nauvoo on Friday and pretty much... YAY!
ReplyDeleteI love your face!
Jade! We went to the Orem Sizzler on Valentines Day and totally saw your sister there. It was the craziest thing. I thought I had read on here that you worked at Sizzler, so I was like "maybe we'll see Jade." Then we saw and talked to your sister. It was funny.
ReplyDelete