Can I just say thank you thank you thank you for tax returns. Tim and I hit the motherload this year with the whole taxes thing. Wow its been incredible and we went a little nuts! After we paid off all of our credit card debt and my ring we went shopping! Tim got a new laptop for school (which I am on right now :D...) it pretty much rocks and was a very good buy. He really really needed one to take to and from work and school. Working 50 hours a week and going to school can be pretty crazy, I'm sure, and now he won't feel so stressed about trying to rush home to get his homework done. It's pretty awesome and I love it too! We also decided to use some of our tax return to paint..whoo hoo. We have been painting all week (or I should say "I" so far lol) but I've only done our room. My mom came and helped me with one wall but the rest has been pure Jade. Tim has a "hunny-do" list which will be painting the ceiling in our room tomorrow. We did a very pale blue "misty surf" on three of our walls, and the other wall is a very very dark almost black charcoal. The room before was a cream color and Tim decided we needed to paint the trim and doors white to match. It looks amazing so far and I can't wait to see the finished product. We also bought paint for our kitchen and family room. The kitchen will be "creamy white" and the family room is called "mocha accent". Its kind of a greyish-taupey-brown. I don't really know how to decribe it. That should look amazing as well. Tim and I also went on an Ikea shopping spree today. That was pretty amazing. I bought some new white side tables, two awesome white lamps, and black rug for our room. We also got a few knick-knacks because you can't go to Ikea w/o getting knick-knacks. I love that place. So basically the rest of our return is going to savings, blinds for the house, and to finish our backyard this spring!!! Whoo hoo I'm totally stoked to finally have a yard to play in. Well thats about all we have been up to these last few days. Not a lot has gone down. I had some trouble w/ the whol wal-mart thing and getting my pictures online, but I finally got them so here's the family pictures finally!!! 











This is the blue that we painted our room. You can't see the dark wall yet. I'll get a pic of the finished product on here when its done :D Can you spot the puppy bum?
First taste of real baby food! Mmmmm Peaches....
Bug-A-Boo and Mr. Blue
Yep He's a charmer
Daddy calls these our platapus lips!
Valentines flowers! :D I love flowers....especially daisies. Give me a daisy over a rose anyday!
Way too cool. Thanks for the shades Aunt Misty!!!
Just hanging out..bein a boy
He looks like his daddy!
Hooray for cuteness!!!! Love that you're painting everything!!! We totally need to finish painting our house!
ReplyDeleteAnd okay, TJ looks like such a stud in his shades! WOHOO!!!
I can't believe he looks so big! Goodness. I can't wait until someday when I have a real job that pays real money and then I can do the whole taxes thing!!! hahaha. But for real. You're adorable! I hope to see you soon!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute pictures! And congrats on the tax return... we're getting ready to do our taxes as well!
ReplyDeletePS- I didn't really cut my hair... just a trim and some bangs. Are you kidding??? I could never cut my hair! I'll have long hair the rest of my life! ha ha
Hi Jade! Hope you don't mind, but I just ran into your blog and thought I'd say hi! You have such a super beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteYAYAYAY! You updated! I'm soooo happy! You look beautiful as ever! I miss you guys so much...and I cannot believe how big TJ has gotten. He looks so much like Tim, it just makes me laugh! Love you lots! Lace
ReplyDeleteJade-
ReplyDeleteHe is so freakin cute!! I do have to say he is the spittin image of Time.. makes me laugh!! Cute family pics too!
Cute pictures Jade! I love your family ones. Yes I love the tax returns too!
ReplyDeleteTJ is so cute and getting so big! I love the picture with the sunglasses. I love your painting job too and the family pics are totally adorable!
ReplyDeleteJade your little guy is so cute! Your fam pics are very cute!
ReplyDelete