*Just For You*

“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, February 25

Porn For Women...its not what you think ;)

I got this email from my father-in-law and was laughing so much looking through these pictures I just had to share them. I couldn't resist :D Enjoy!

I hope you got as much satisfaction out of these as I did! Whoot!

2 comments:

  1. Soooo funny. That was great and definitly put a smile on my face. You know how much I just love men and all of their tricks, so this was a delight. I want to post these pictures up in my office, so I can have a good daily laugh. Hee hee. :D Take care, Ange

    ReplyDelete