*Just For You*
“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley
Saturday, January 31
Yay St. George!!!
Oh how I love the snow. Oh how I love my wonderful mountains! But OH how I love a getaway weekend to St. George baby! Mom, Delila, TJ, and I cruised to ST. G this weekend for a girls/baby getaway. It is amazing. Its a beautiful 60 degrees and I went swimming! In Febuary! Its pretty wonderful here and I love it. Pictures will come soon. Just wanted to give a shout out to everyone and let you all know I still love and care about you :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment