*Just For You*

“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, January 2

Milo Being Milo

So Milo decided there just wasn't something right about that little mirror thing on TJ play mat. He could see TJ's feet kicking in the mirror but couldn't figure out where they were coming from. It really freaked him out. I can only imagine what was running through his little mind.

2 comments:

  1. What a funny little dog... I'm with you... who knows what he thought it was... he's kinda chicken tho... look at him hiding... funny, funny!

    Love ya,
    ~Aunt Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have seen our dog Jax come running and barking while I was playing the video!! so funny. We are so glad everything is going well for you guys.

    Love you all, Aunt Renee

    ReplyDelete