Milo got a cluck cluck for Christmas. He loved it! It has a little thing in it the makes the chicken cluck when he would bite it. The first time he made it cluck he jumped back in suprise. It was so funny. Now he just wants us to throw it down the hall so he can chase after it and make it cluck. He is the smartest puppy. I was sitting in the front room one night with TJ and I said to Milo "Go get your rope" which was in a basket in our family room. I asked him twice and he took off. Little did I know he knew excatly what I was talking about and came prancing back into the front room with his rope in his mouth. We love our little puppy, and he loves his new cluck cluck.
*Just For You*
“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley
Friday, January 2
Christmas Pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats on him being on the feeding tube! That's so great!!! He is getting so big! Congrats on the rolling over too. It's amazing how quickly they learn how to do things and discover their little worlds!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited that he is off the tube finally!! He is getting so big I can't believe it. Mom and Dad said they got to see him at Sizzler Friday and they couldn't believe how good he looked. Happy New Year and enjoy him to pieces!! Love, Aunt Renee
ReplyDeleteWoooooooo Whooooo!!!!!! No more feeding tube!!!! that totally rocks! We are so very happy for you and he looks like he is going to be such a little charmer... just look at that smile!
ReplyDeleteWe love you Jade!!!!
~Auntie K.
Sorry... forgot to say, "You are looking GORGEOUS!!!
ReplyDeleteBest news ever! No more stinking feeding tube! That rocks. You guys are so cute.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little chub you have! Mikayla didn't weigh 11 pounds until she was like 5 months old, and she weighed twice as much as TJ at birth.
ReplyDeleteCute Boy!!! I love all of those pictures!
ReplyDeleteGREAT NEWS SWEETIE!! HE IS SO SWEET.YOU LOOK GREAT.LOVE YA BUNCHES
ReplyDeleteAUNT TONYA
Jade, you've got a sweet little boy! I loved all your pictures. Glad life is going great for you!
ReplyDelete