*Just For You*
“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley
Monday, December 29
Merry Christmas~And all that jazz!
Wow so things have been wonderful with TJ home. I can't believe how quickly the time has come on gone. Christmas is acutally over! Bummer...but this was a fun year with the little man. TJ got his first Christmas presents. Not that he will ever remember, but its the thought that counts :D We have had so much fun but have been pretty lazy so theres not very many pictures to post. Our day mainly consists of Tim heading off to work and TJ and I hanging out at the pad watching TV and sleeping (he sleeps more than me tho lol) Once again I am anxious for the next step. I am super excited for us to be able to live "normally" and take TJ everywhere we want to go. I have taken him out a few times, but mostly just to the Grandparent's. Not a lot of exciting things have happend in the last week. TJ's feeding tube has gotten clogged a few times and he pulled it out once. So we've gotten to make a few more trips up to Primary Children's ER. Thats always fun lol. I'm not really sure what I'm doing wrong to make it clog so much. When he was at the hospital he had the same tube for over a month, but everytime I turn around the stupid thing is clogged again. They even gave me some enzymes to flush it with to hopefully help it stay clean, but somehow it manages to keep clogging. I started flushing it every 3 hours to see if that would help, but no such luck it still has gotten clogged. Oh well, such is life! Tim and I are working on getting a temple date again, it will probably be around March or April (after RSV season) and the blessing will be soon, but most likely just at our house. I'll keep everyone posted. Well I will try to post some of our more recent pictures later today. Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awww... dang tube! I'm glad you got to bum around for the holiday tho. Us? Not so much... As soon as you get a date decided let me know so I can buy some tickets to come see all of your adorable faces! I love you and I miss you like... you don't even know!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Don't even joke about me being pregnant again. Are you trying to wish death upon me? I'm still adjusting to 2 and I've been at it for 1/2 a year.
I'm so happy you've gotten to take the tube out--um...yeah, this is after I spoke to mom about the whole thing...anyway--I'm happy for you. I miss you all...Let me know when you get your date...I don't know if I'll be able to come out, but, you never know! I love you! Lace
ReplyDeleteYou guys are doing great!! We are really proud of you. Don't stress about the tube - could be much worse. Glad you had a good Christmas. Love you guys, Aunt Renee
ReplyDeleteSo sorry you and little TJ are having such a bum deal with that dang tube. Sure wish they could make that situation easier for you.
ReplyDeleteLove you and yours,
Auntie K.