*Just For You*

“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, December 6

Hospital Visit Again :(

Bummer! I had to take TJ back up to Primary Children's again today. We have to flush water through his feeding tube every 4 hours so to help prevent clogging. This morning when I went to flush it I could not get it to work. I tried for almost to hours and eventually decided it was definately clogged. So up we went to the hospital to get that fixed. I was kinda bummed about having to take him back so soon, but grateful that all they needed to do was replace the tube and he was all mine again :D Tim's mom Lisa went up with me and got some great pictures while we waited (I think we were at the hospital for 5 hours, the actual procedure took 10 minutes). I can totally appreciate your post Misty a few weeks ago about the ER. Why does it always take a RIDICULOUS amount of time? We'll never know.....
I just love my sweet little angel..and he was extremely calm considering he hadn't eaten since 6:30 am and it was now 3....stupid...but he did well and he's ok and hopefully we don't have to go back up there for awhile. Its so great to have him with us!

Milo loves his new little buddy. Its amazing to see how he reacts when TJ starts to cry. Its like he wants to do something to help, its sooo cute! I keep seeing him snuggle up next to him it so funny. I still am really cautious and don't leave TJ anywhere that Milo could go pounce on him cuz I'm not 100% sure that he won't hurt him, even just accidentally. But he really is such a sweet little puppy and I think he really is super interested in who or what TJ is.

4 comments:

  1. Poor little stinker! Emergency Rooms... I tell ya. I'm glad it didn't take toooooo long though. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry... how scary, I'm glad they were able to get your fixed up and back home... I love the pics, they're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! I'm glad that they got it all fixed up and you were able to take him back home with you!!! Those are really cute pictures!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy to hear that this sweet baby is home with his family. You and Tim are wonderful parents. A wonderful blessing for this Christmas season.

    ReplyDelete