*Just For You*

“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, December 19

Just Being Mommy

So I can't believe it has been two weeks since I last posted anything! I am sure lame haha. Things have been good, I have just been enjoying being mommy FINALLY! TJ is so amazing. I feel so spoiled cuz he already sleeps through the night, doesn't ever spit up, and I don't even have to feed or burp him haha. I just fill his little bag for his feeding tube every four hours and then I pretty much just play with him all day...or atleast the hour at a time that he is awake. He's a sleeper! And I'm not complaining about it :D He just had his second check up on Wednesday and guess what.....HE'S 10 LBS 2 OZ! He's huge! I can hardly believe it! He was only 3lbs 13oz when he was born and now hes triple that! I am shocked! He looks so great and the doctor said he moves and responds just like a 3 monther! He's 3 months old! It seriously just blows me away how time has flown. It was so hard having him in the hospital and dealing with all that stress, but now it seems like a small flash in time since he's finally home with us. We have been having so much fun and I have some pictures that I realized never got posted so here it goes!

7 comments:

  1. Cute Pictures! Say Hello to your parents for me. Tell Lace to invite me to her blog! I would love to see her's too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry that first comment was me but I didn't realize I was logged on under Shaun's name so I'm reposting my comment. I was just going to tell you that Daniel and TJ are going to grow up and be on the same football team, I'm glad to see him getting so big and healthy and that you finally get to be a mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohmigoodness!! I can't believe that he's 3 mos. old!! He's so sweet...Miss you guys! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What the heck!? How is he already 3 months old!? Really??? Craziness I tell you. I love that little fatty to death. He's just the way we like 'em....

    Big and chunky!

    Love you guys, Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is gorgeous Jade!! Congrats! I am so Happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tim, Jade and TJ,

    Hey this is Tena. I finally figured out how to get on your blog, just call me a blog dummy. I can't believe how big he is getting. I sure do miss him, but am just delighted that he is home and getting all the wonderful love that I know that you are giving him. You don't know what a blessing it was to care for TJ, and it's parent and grandparent's like you that make careing for TJ a blessing. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and may the new year be full of peace, joy and happieness. Keep in touch. I will talk to you later. Love and miss ya. If you have a photo I would love to have one of the three of you.

    Love,
    Tena Hjelm

    ReplyDelete