“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley
Sunday, December 7
Hangin with Daddy
TJ loves his Daddy. Daddy loves his little boy...and they both love watchin football on the big screen haha :D
P.S. The baby shower is now at Grandmom Lisa's house :D
Jade, TJ is soooooo adorable. I just love those big eyes and cheeks. It must be so great to have him home finally. I cannot even imagine how hard that would have been to not be able to bring baby home for so long. Isn't being a mom the greatest?!
Jade! I am so happy your little boy got to come home. Don't think I am a crazy blog stalker :) but I have been reading about how he has been doing. I love the pictures of him!
What a little cutie TJ is. He is getting to be such a big boy... who would have thunk it? I'm so glad he is doing better and you're able to enjoy your family time together. We Love you all so much and I will try to get your gift in the mail. ~Auntie K.
Jade, TJ is soooooo adorable. I just love those big eyes and cheeks. It must be so great to have him home finally. I cannot even imagine how hard that would have been to not be able to bring baby home for so long. Isn't being a mom the greatest?!
ReplyDeleteJade! I am so happy your little boy got to come home. Don't think I am a crazy blog stalker :) but I have been reading about how he has been doing. I love the pictures of him!
ReplyDeleteWhat a little cutie TJ is. He is getting to be such a big boy... who would have thunk it? I'm so glad he is doing better and you're able to enjoy your family time together.
ReplyDeleteWe Love you all so much and I will try to get your gift in the mail.
~Auntie K.
Gotta love that tv snuggle time. What a little hunk he is! Just nibble on those cheeks a little for me. Geez.
ReplyDeleteHe is so CUTE! I am glad that he is home with you and Tim. I wish that I could be there for the baby shower. Have Fun!!
ReplyDeleteJade! I'm so glad your little baby is home, he is such a sweetie. I hope you guys are doing great!
ReplyDelete