
Ok so theres the long hair...I don't really have very many pictures with my hair long....so do your best in deciding lol!
So I just had to put this one on cuz I think its funny.....I was comparing my pooch to Lacys..well its kinda a long story...my mom wanted pictures of Lacy prego..and I decided to thow this one in at the end just cuz I'm weird like that!
Pretty typical that people like to snap pictures of me when I'm not looking. Its cool tho...whatever
Tim took this one in the car..he loves it! He said thats my typical "Tim I know you think I'm pretty but I don't feel it today" face lol I love him!
Ok so thats it...I really want to know what everyone thinks....should I grow it out again...or keep it short! LOVE YA
I vote short. I love it short, and your cowlicks kick-a when it's short. Besides, mine is short, and I'm gonna chop it again.
ReplyDeleteJake wanted me to share his opinion, He likes it short too, but he said...and I quote..."How come she didn't put any pictures from how it was like before my mission...you know, short where it stuck straight out in the back..." hehe, such a dork!
ReplyDeleteI can't decide Jade, because I am your mom and I think you are beautiful no matter how you have your hair...mostly...
ReplyDeleteBut I do think you could have more pictures of how it looked long. I liked it all scrunched like in your Miss Nephi picture.
Love Ya!
i think it looks great either way,b ut short does look really good with your personality. Although that pic with it shoulder length was cute, somewhere in the middle of your pics. LOL
ReplyDeleteI totally vote short...see, I am your sister. So, unlike mom, I can tell you that you look better one way than the other :D I love your hair short. Besides, I have long hair, and we can't both have long hair...it's always been one short, one long, and we should keep it that way.
ReplyDeleteThen again, I am considering chopping my hair off because Luke likes to pull on it while he's eating, and by the time we get done, he's got a good handfull of long hairs sticking out between his fingers...but I still like your hair better short.
ReplyDeleteYou're lame....I demand a new post. That's right...DEMAND. Get on it would ya?!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Miss T on this...DEMAND!!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteJade,
ReplyDeleteWhere are all your ugly pictures? We're tired of looking at the super model ones. Don't you have any where you look .... bad.... dumb.... dead... Or just plain would be nice. Really? Cough 'em up.
Love You,
Mom
Hey jade, i didn't know where else to post this for you, i just wanted to wish you a happy birthday! Hope all is well with your fun life.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry I side with your mom on you are absolutely positively beautiful either way. Kinda like your twin Misty. I miss you girl! Love you much...Auntie Kim
ReplyDelete