*Just For You*

“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, June 29

I Struggle Okay!

SO...a LOT has happened since my last posting. AND just so everyone knows things have been kind of crazy so I haven't really had time to post anything. AND my camera is broken so I have been buying disposable ones at Wal-Mart so I can have some pictures of when I ever do anything fun.....ok so here it goes!

Just recently was MY 20th BIRTHDAY!!! YAY 6/19

I had such a fantastic time. Everything was perfect. I sadly (but not suprisingly) had to go to school on my birthday so that was kind of lame...and I realized it was the first time in 20 years that I actually had to. Most people at some time during their 12 years of schooling had to go at least once! BUT not me...hello JUNE BABY! We never had school in June...so I got off the hook. But I'm not gunna lie in like 2nd grade when everyone had like a little party for their birthday..and brought treats and stuff I was always pretty bummed out about it. But having to go to school now and I couldn't even bring treats or anything..that was pretty stupid. OK!

The Ranagan/Lires Party

The night before my birthday I spent at my future husband's home...lol...it was fantastic. And I was pretty darn excited about opening my present. Tim was super sweet. He got me a really cute outfit from American Eagle and a new bag. His momma (Lisa) gave me a beautiful pair of earing and necklace. They are mother-of-pearl...and I love them! I don't have a picture of them on here but someday I'll get a pic of me wearing them for all to see!

The future In-laws! Tim, ME, Lisa, and Larry. Tim's parents are super sweet and we had a really great time!


We had a really fun time. Tim just got a HUGE pool in his backyard so we went swimming and on Sunday his mom made TACOS! They were fantastic and yes I ate 6!!!




The Ellison Party!!!
So I have failed to yet recieve the pictures from my party in Nephi...but soon enough there will be some quality photos on here of that GREAT event!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! I'm so glad you updated! I miss you like trogdor would miss his burninator! You should tell Tim that I said he should totally propose to you while you are all out here. Please, that would totally rule. Anyways I miss you again. and ummm, I'm gonna go do the dishes.... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you coming out here with your Mom and Dad??? That would be totally and completely wonderful. We miss your cuteness. Loven you toots! :0) (0:

    ReplyDelete