*Just For You*

“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, June 30

UGLY PICTURES


I keep getting a lot of guff....(yeah I said guff) from my family because they think there are no UGLY pictures of me...little do they know that I have been blessed with an array of ugliness....enjoy

*please if you start to feel nauseated while looking through these please vacate to the potty...do your thing and come back for more!!!!!


It's kinda hard to see me...but I'm the one in the middle..the ugly one that looks like a boy!

On my way to S.C. November '05........yeah platinum blonde hair, sick tan/make up, CHUBBY...just all around an ugly time period

I don't even know....I'm not exactly sure thats me............yet I have this sick feeling that it really is........what is that nose?


Scenery.....fabulous...Soot-Snow-Trees......then Jade..the sore thumb in the perfect scenic moment


Misty..cute..Jade..fat/ugly

AND LAST BUT DEFINATELY NOT LEAST!!! The gopher face-this is a perfect example of my face......its fabulous and I feel that it defines my entire essence...it is the ESSENCE OF JADE face......perfect
So yeah I have more...actually an entire album full....so if anyone needs more verification that I am fully capable of ugly pictures please let me know and I will personally post more!

*Sorry for the indecent exposure

5 comments:

  1. hahahahahahaha....I think I must be bad karma...cuz I was there for a large number of those pictures! I love your face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so usually you would be getting here like today but ummm....for some lame reason like school resposibilities you re no xcoming

    sorry gid is helpibg type,,
    lobe you

    ReplyDelete
  3. HeHeHeHe. You are so funny. Some of those pics are definitely disgusting but I still think some are pretty darn cute...Black woman nose and all. Miss you honey. Wish you were here in Missouri with us. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW, Make sure to check out my blog. I've got like 18 pictures of your birthday posted. I thought they were cute but we should have gotten some of the rest of the family in them. Oh well you were the star of the show so its all good. Love You Gobs, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHhhhh how I miss you, Oh how I cry....so that was gonna be a long drawn out ode to you not being here on the 4th but, I guess I'm over it.... not really, but I'll pretend. Anyways, I don't know nothing..... except you really really would have loved poker night...it was he-larious! la-la-love you

    ReplyDelete