Over Memorial Day weekend.....(I know that was like well over a month ago).....Tim and I went to the zoo! And I was super excited cuz I hadn't been in like YEARS and neither had he. And I guess they have done a bunch of remodeling..they don't have lions anymore..so I was pretty bummed about that..BUT we did get to drink out of the Lion Head drinking fountian (yes that needs to be in caps because it is the actual name of the drinking fountian)
Everyone knows that when you go to the zoo you HAVE to get a picture taken in the Lion Head drinking fountian or you might as well have not even gone...and you are just a disgrace to all zoo goers...don't do that to yourself and just TAKE THE DANG PICTURE ok......
YAY AWESOME ELEPHANT STATUE...so I was standing there patiently waiting for Tim to take the picture and the elephant started gurgling and it shot water out of its trunk...FREAKING SWEET
Stuffing my face with my favorite ice cream...DIPPIN DOTS banana split...its the only way to go when you want a cool refreshing delicious treat




I wanted to get a pic with its tail open..but they just don't ever do that when you want them to!
Everyone knows that when you go to the zoo you HAVE to get a picture taken in the Lion Head drinking fountian or you might as well have not even gone...and you are just a disgrace to all zoo goers...don't do that to yourself and just TAKE THE DANG PICTURE ok......
YAY AWESOME ELEPHANT STATUE...so I was standing there patiently waiting for Tim to take the picture and the elephant started gurgling and it shot water out of its trunk...FREAKING SWEET
Stuffing my face with my favorite ice cream...DIPPIN DOTS banana split...its the only way to go when you want a cool refreshing delicious treatTHE ANIMALS!!!





I wanted to get a pic with its tail open..but they just don't ever do that when you want them to!
We had such a great time and I'm super excited for the next time we go!
Love the zoo pics...Too bad Tim didn't get a shot of the elephant spraying... that would've been sweet. I just heard some DJ's saying how they went to Hoggle Zoo once, that everyone should go once and never have to go back again. I thought, "Sad...We like the zoo. At least I didn't get robbed at the zoo like I did across the street at This Is The Place Monument." HaHa...LOVE YOU!! MOM
ReplyDelete