*Just For You*

“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, July 21

*HI*

Just some fun pictures I found on my computer.....enjoy!!!!
The future model (Melissa not me) :D
Charlie lookin fantastic..I think he pierced his tounge or something...don't let mom see ;)
Kisses at the Zoo....I love zoo kisses
The back of my head...I was probably laughing my head off or something so Tim snapped a pic
I love my shades on him...I think they look really....dashing
Just talkin on my phone..probably to my mom or something...perfect moment to snap a pic I guess.....Thanks Tim

Tim and Jayden (nephew)
He is just way too hott sometimes lol ;)
Typical Dad face......we just love him
He's just way too cool sometimes
Sr. Ball HOTTIES...lol we look beautiful
Zach being a crazy freak!!!!
Silly Boy
On the way home from CALI BABY
Timmy and me on the Halloween Train...this was way before we started dating
I Love this picture! What a fun day.... :D
Rosie and I looking HOTT on Halloween

Tim, me, and JD on the Halloween Train in October
Lukie is pretty much my favorite baby ever! I lub him!
Oh Boy! Back in the Day!!!
BAHAHAHA...Lacy has her eyes closed lol!!!!!!!!!
Daddy and Lukie! I think hes smiling!!!! (Dad not Luke)
Goodwood BBQ for mothers day...Chuck and I downed some ribs..they were fantastic
Halloween Fairy!
Oh so long ago....now 2 of us really have one and....I don't

Pretty standard.......

...Dude we gangsta...

STONER FACES! My favorite pic of us.........memories
Jason stuffing a marshmallow in his mouth...I didn't realize the zoom was on lol

5 comments:

  1. Okay... so you are totally crazy!!! I loved these... especially the two of Zach. Isn't he great. I am so proud of him sometimes. He scares me. I love you and miss you. You and Tim are so cute together. Maybe there is a ring in your near future just like your girls have.
    Love you bunches,
    Auntie K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, i don't appreciate the two totally CRAP pictures of me...but the ones of my baby are the best...i miss you so much, man! when are you going to come visit me again??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jade...LOVE "EM! They are so cute and fun to look at over and over. Lacy...There are 4 pics of you and none are Crap! They are sweet. Jason...The marshmallow thing is a little scary. Lukie...I Love You. Charlie...Zach...pretty sure you're cut from the same mold. Tim...you're just as "dashing" as ever. Joey...What can I say? (BTW Jade...Thanks for not posting too terrible of mom pics...You're still in my will...Lacy is teetering. Sure that means a lot to you.)

    Love...Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! I love you...some of those are ancient. tell tim to hurry up and give you a ring already...I mean....ya, thats what I mean!

    ReplyDelete
  5. tee hee, you need to send me those pics of Zach like asap cuz Im gonna blow em up to poster size for his 16th birthday party next week. I figure that will be better than a birthday card! hahaha

    ReplyDelete