*Just For You*

“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, July 25

FINALS WEEK!

SO I have spent the last week and a half taking a LOAD of finals..but after much stress and a LOT of praying.....I'M DONE!!! With second quarter that is YAY...so now its just one more quarter to go~10 WEEKS and I will be done with school...THANK HEAVENS! Then all I have to do is pass my national exam and I will be home free baby...a licensed massage therapist. I am way to excited about it and so ready to start my last quarter of school and then its ROAD TRIP BABY! I plan on first going by California to see Lacy...I'm estimating that I will stay 5-7 days and then its off to big MO..where I will spend another long awaited 5-7 days with Fatty. I'm pretty excited about it...oh and here are the stats on my final grades!

Shiatsu- A

Cranial- A-

Sports- A

Professional Developement- B

Structural- A

Hydrotherapy- A

Advanced- A

Anatomy 2 (hardest class of my life)- B+...and I'm super happy about it!!!!

So yeah just a few more weeks and I'll have my life back!!! Love you all!!!

11 comments:

  1. Those are fantabulous grades! Way to go Big J. We can't wait to see you cutie pie! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so totally impressed with your grades!!! I really should be doing laundry and balancing my check book right now, but I just miss you like cray-cray. I can't wait until 10 weeks are up and your road trip begins. I NEED YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jade... you have to ck out the pics of G'Baby Gid with his bodacious bod I posted. Oh and ck out the name of your link on my site. It makes me smile.

    Love Ya,
    Auntie K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sweetie,
    I am so happy for you and proud of you too. I know this quarter was really a lot of stress and tedium. So glad you made it through. Those are some hugely impressive grades too. Yay!! One more to go. Then I'll have my daughter back to some degree. Hang in there for the last go round. Love You, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, BTW You must have really kicked trash on that Anatomy Final!! GREAT!!!!....MOM

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's the deal girl? We miss you... need a new photo or two. Just kiddin' but we do so miss your sweet face. You are pretty much the cutest thing next to... puppies, kittens, babies, bunnies...and of course my Gideon.

    Your aunt K' is a stink. But she sure does love you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. BTW love the inspirational quotes. What a great page element.

    ~Auntie K~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sis! Your quote made me smile. And don't worry, I'm working on an update as we...um...speak?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh and, I would like to join the throng in saying, Congrats on the finals! YAY you're almost done...5-7 days huh?...cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey... where is my girl... we miss you... time for a new update!
    Love ya ~k

    ReplyDelete