
YAY fun stuff in the summer! On one of my very few days off from school or work..Tim, Allan, and I decided to head up to LAGOON. I hadn't been in forever and Tim hadn't been in like 2 years so it was a much needed summer fun afternoon!

Tim's little brother Allan came with us. We waited in line for the new ride *WICKED* which was pretty fun. It was by far the longest line we stood in...I think it was like 45 min or an hour or something.

So there was this place where you could throw a ball at like 6 little milk cans or something and you had to knock them over....I having absolutely no aim stood back and cheered while Tim being a baseball player took the shots...I think you got like 3 chances or somthing I don't really remember but his first throw I think knocked like one or two cans off and his second one missed...so then the last throw he still had four cans left. They were stacked two on bottom, two on top and he nailed them right in the middle. The cans EXPLODED off the stand...and he won me a blue shark!

Tim and Allan looking hott!

Yeah looking good! Wait a minute....wheres my face!...I have kinda a small head ok give me a break!

There I am! OK thats better....

Being a boy Tim (with my pleading to win me a BIG DOG) decided to try the whole "toss the softball in the old fashioned milk pail and win a HUGE DOG" thing. It was pretty cool..it was like $5 for 7 balls or somthing and seriously his first throw.....WAS SO CLOSE...and every single one after that was like catch your breath almost in....but finally on the LAST BALL..perfect toss and sinks one for the $$$$$ it was way cool and I was super excited about it.

He thinks he's pretty cool stuff....but he did win a baseball helmet, blue shark, somthing else I don't really remember...and the huge doggie!

Hello theres my face!

OH NO...my sharky is attacking TIM!
du nu du nu Du Nu DU NU DUNUDUNUDUNU

HE GOT HIM!

Good BOY!

Lagoon was way too much fun!!! It's no Disneyland, but the lines weren't too long and there weren't 500 million people there..so it was a great time!
Hey lady...that looks like fun! I miss you like CRAZY!!!! How come you call me and I call you back 3 times and you don't answer...I know, I know, I didn't answer either...but still. Love yer face.
ReplyDeleteYou are a nut ball, but it looks like you had so much fun. I always love your updates because I know you will make me smile...CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!
ReplyDelete500 million people? Oh come on, It's not really THAT bad...just don't come UEA weekend...that's when all the utar--uh--Utahns come...hee hee...Disneylands so awesome! I miss you so much...can't wait to see you!
ReplyDeleteJade...HaHaHaHa...You're just a little kooky... but that's ok. I love the shark. He looks like he suits your persona. In case you didn't notice, he's a little jealous of your boyfriend. Some pets are like that. You might want to remind him that it was Tim who set him free. Hey, maybe those were love bites. Maybe he's a girl. You better be watching that. Love You, MOM
ReplyDelete