*Just For You*

“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, August 17

ITS GETTING CLOSER!!!

I graduate in:

7 weeks


49 days


23 school days


41 classes


***BLAH***


I'M EXCITED!!!

6 comments:

  1. Way cool... that means we get to see you soon... I am sure your mom is way excited too... she is looking forward to the Jadie massages. I'm way jealous. We are awfully proud of all your hard work. Great grades Jadie cakes.
    Love ya ~ Auntie K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay...It's the Big Count-Down now. I'm very excited for you to be done too, because I know you feel so tied down. I hope you find a place to work that you can thoroughly enjoy. I can't wait to see how all that pans out. I love the picture of you and Tim at the top of your blog. I also love the Alma quote. That's really cool. I thought I'd put quotes on the side too, but I haven't gotten round to it. Love You Hon, Sure am Glad You and Tim were able to come by last night. Hang in there, Honey--MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I love you, let me count the ways.... 1. you smell, hahaha... I kid, I kid! Sorry...I need help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay... I hear something else is coming up in the near future... the very near future... You better give. I will be there.... Love ya peaches... Auntie K.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay... go to my blog or Misty's, then click on the link to Natalie's blog... you have to see the blog she entered where another church posted on their outdoor sign for the followers not to pray about the Book of Mormon. CRAZY! That's how they get you???... Can you imagine?

    ReplyDelete